Sunday, January 16, 2011

Alicante Finally

Double post today!

Moved into my home in Alicante it's a great location and the family seems really really nice. It's a mom her son and a student from Switzerland. Once I got here i moved all my stuff in so i don't have to live in a suitcase anymore. I have spoken more spanish today than on the rest of the trip combined and i kept getting complimented that i spoke good spanish which is positive. When I got all moved in the other student who is named Gina and her and her other friend who is also from Switzerland showed me around the city and it is absolutely gorgeous. I'm excited I think tomorrow we are going to get phones and we are doing orientation so I will know more about school. I'm dead tired because I didn't sleep last night for very long because we were saying good bye to Madrid but I slept the entire bus ride to Alicante which is 5 hours. It was weird because in Spain there is a law that you can't drive a bus over 4 hours without a mandatory 30 minute stop so that was an abrupt wake up from my nap that was so wonderful but oh well. Tomorrow i can finally answer questions about classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment